It's straight-up, all-American meat marinade.
And it's just plain good.
We've used it on everything -- pork chops, chicken breasts, steak -- and loved it every time.
Even our 3 1/2-year-old...
It's a great go-to for grilling. Perfect for summer cookouts.
I have to say -- Meredith Honkey knows how to throw a party.
adapted from Allrecipes.com
- 1/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and whisk to combine.
Place 2 to 2.5 lbs. meat of choice (chicken breasts, pork chops, steak) in a freezer bag. Add marinade to bag and shake/massage bag to evenly distribute marinade.
Place bag on a plate (in case of bag leakage) and refrigerate. Marinate for a few hours or overnight. Grill to taste.